HLS Cleaning provide specialist cladding cleaning to commercial and industrial clients, anywhere and at any height.
HLS Cleaning can restore the external of your building and provide thorough cleaning to cladding, fascias, soffits and gutters. This ensures that your building will be aesthetically clean and more presentable to your clients and the public. Not only can we clean cladding on warehouses, distribution centres and factories but we can also provide a Pressure Washing service to clean the grounds, paving and car park’s of your premises.
HLS utilise our own revolutionary pressurised steam cleaning equipment; this safely cleans and restores. More often than not, no chemicals are required meaning that the excess water and dirt simply drains away safely with no risk to your staff, clients and the public.
Our in house team of IPAF powered access and IRATA trained Rope Access technicians allow us to access all areas of your building, regardless of height or location. This ensures a thorough clean with no areas left unsightly.
Furthermore, we can also provide comprehensive Window Cleaning using traditional cleaning methods alongside our pure water reach and wash system as well gutter cleaning using steam to ensure hygienic and unblocked gutters and down pipes.
Methods of cleaning are always site and client specific; we have the experience, skills and equipment to clean according to our clients specification and our personalised advice.
All external building cleaning services can also be provided post construction as part of a Builders Clean.
We are confident that not only do we own the best cladding cleaning equipment in the UK but also that we use the best experienced technicians to undertake this work.
- Window Cleaning
- Cladding and Fascia Cleaning
- Roof Cleaning
- Render Cleaning
- Brick Cleaning
- High Level internal Building Cleaning (atriums, roof spaces, balconies)
- External Building Cleaning
- High Level Pressure Washing
- Silo and Incinerator Cleaning
- Heritage and Listed Building Cleaning
- Graffiti Removal
- Stadium Cleaning
HLS commercial cleaning technicians are highly experienced working at height; our technicians are IRATA rope access trained and also IPAF (powered access – mobile elevated work platforms) trained ensuring that all areas are accessible. maintenance can also be undertaken at height; repairs, installations and inspections if required by our multi skilled technicians Please Contact Us to discuss your requirements.
Cladding Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Wigan | Bolton | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West
Internal Cladding Cleaning:
It is common for factories and warehouses to use cladding as external walls and separating walls; we have the experience of cleaning cladding internally as well as externally.
The use of specialist pole systems, access machinery and rope access ensure that similarly to external areas, all areas can be accessed and cleaned.
Within manufacturing environments is is often essential for internal areas to be sanitary, especially in food production areas. We have vast experience of providing efficient methods for achieving this and can provide our unique sanitary (no foaming) solution to internal walls combined with either pressurised steam and / or purified water to achieve a clean and hygienic finish.
We are confident that our methods will pass any hygiene or swab test.
All Commercial and Industrial Cleaning Services are available throughout the North West and beyond; please Contact Us for further information or for a no obligation quotation.
Why Choose HLS Cleaning?
- 100% satisfaction on all cleaning works – references and testimonials are available.
- We use only qualified and experienced technicians.
- HLS Cleaning utilise only the very best and up to date pressure washing and steam cleaning technologies, using Honda powered machines for quality and reliability. Why settle for second best when you can have the best?
- We use plain vehicles when required, this ensures that we could sub contract under your company banner if required.
- HLS Cleaning are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; this ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- Full Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Method Statements are produced for all works.
- All work at height cleaning technicians hold Powered Access Licences (PAL) (IPAF) and valid CSCS Cards.
- HLS Cleaning are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability.
- HLS Cleaning pride ourselves on attention to detail and always aim to exceed our clients expectations.
- We have the capability to mobilise and undertake cleaning works nationwide.
Commercial and Industrial Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West and Beyond…