External Building Cleaning
HLS Cleaning provide full external building cleaning; a complete top to bottom clean to leave your premises looking aesthetically pleasing once more.
There are various cleaning disciplines that HLS Cleaning adopt to provide full external building cleaning; we are able to comprehensively provide all cleaning disciplines and all access solutions in house with our own team of experienced and qualified cleaning technicians.
We are able to provide:
Cladding Cleaning – All types of cladding can be cleaned using various techniques that will be unique to your cladding type; we utilise pressure washing, steam cleaning and soft washing techniques to name a few. All areas of cladding can be accessed using our in house powered access and rope access technicians. Furthermore, our cleaning equipment is both unique and state of the art, ensuring the best possible finish
Roof Cleaning – HLS Cleaning technicians are able to access roof areas on both commercial and residential properties; our skilled technicians can utilise rope access and fall arrest for example to safely access your remove and provide a full roof clean; we can effectively remove debris, clean mould and algae and clean your gutters (these an also be steam cleaned to ensure a sanitary and hygienic finish). Furthermore our in house technicians can provide Bird Control; the installation of bird netting and spiking to prevent roosting birds (and the consequences) on the high level areas of your premises.
Window Cleaning – HLS Cleaning specialise in the window cleaning of commercial premises, particularly those compromising of numerous storeys / floors. We provide a specialist service that allows for access and technical expertise regardless of the geography, environmental factors or structural constraints of a building. We provide both reach and wash window cleaning (up to 63ft – five storeys) and rope access window cleaning for high level windows and difficult to reach windows.
High Level Pressure Washing – Our in house work at height technicians can provide both pressure washing and steam cleaning services almost anywhere and at any height; our unique van mounted system allows for hoses to be run in any direction up to 120 metres. Not only can we provide high level pressure washing to commercial buildings but we can also apply these cleaning techniques to heritage and listed buildings, cranes, silo’s and the external elements of factories amongst many other examples. The benefit of being able to provide access to unreachable areas ensures that all areas of your building or structure can be thoroughly cleaned.
Render Cleaning – The cleaning of render is a sensitive task that must only be undertaken by experienced cleaning technicians; we utilise both carefully applied soft washing techniques and low pressured steam cleaning to ensure that all render staining is effectively removed to restore your render to to it’s original condition.
Heritage and listed Building Cleaning – Our state of the art DOFF steam cleaning systems allow for variable temperatures and pressure; this enables us to safely clean heritage and listed buildings without causing any damage – as always at any height. Listed buildings are subject to the same conditions of any other buildings and suffer from weathering, moss algae and general dirt; HLS Cleaning can sensitively enhance the aesthetic appearance of the building and furthermore, can also provide a regular cleaning programme and high level Bird Control.
Graffiti Removal – HLS Cleaning technicians can provide graffiti removal from any building or structure; graffiti is often unsightly and located in forward facing public areas. Our technicians can access any ground based graffiti, high level graffiti and can even remove this from areas such as railway bridges through the use of our rope access technicians. Graffiti is often stubborn and can leave ‘shadows’ once removed; our combination of chemical treatments and DOFF approved steam cleaning techniques ensure that the building or structures aesthetic appearance is restored.
Stadium Cleaning – HLS Cleaning provide Stadium Cleaning to stadiums, arenas and large venues nationwide. Providing cleaning of external seating areas (concrete or decking bases and the seats themselves), External concrete stands (both internally and externally facing) and External Stadium cladding (including cladding at high levels).
Gutter Cleaning – HLS Cleaning provide high level gutter cleaning to commercial and industrial premises throughout the North West and beyond. We clean the gutters of warehouses, factories, Schools and large office complexes for example; this redcues overflows of water, blockages and potential leaks within your premises.
HLS Cleaning are able to provide many more cleaning and maintenance services externally; our multi skilled powered access and rope access technicians can provide:
- External Maintenance – painting and roof repairs for example.
- External Installations – signs, banners and lighting can be professionally installed.
- External Safety – eyebolts can be installed for fall arrest and abseiling purposes, safety netting can be installed and we are also able to provide safety rescue cover to your specialist contractors who are working externally.
The scope of external works that can be provided is vast and is far beyond cleaning; our technicians can work across a variety of industries (facilities management, construction, production, engineering and renewables for example) and are experienced and competent in various disciplines such as rope access, bird control, confined space entry and rescue and the provision of safety rescue cover.
Based in Lancashire, we are able to provide operations nationwide and pride ourselves on being an experienced national prorovider of both cleaning and maintenance services.
- Window Cleaning
- Cladding and Fascia Cleaning
- Roof Cleaning
- Render Cleaning
- Brick Cleaning
- High Level internal Building Cleaning (atriums, roof spaces, balconies)
- External Building Cleaning
- High Level Pressure Washing
- Silo and Incinerator Cleaning
- Heritage and Listed Building Cleaning
- Graffiti Removal
- Stadium Cleaning
HLS commercial cleaning technicians are highly experienced working at height; our technicians are IRATA rope access trained and also IPAF (powered access – mobile elevated work platforms) trained ensuring that all areas are accessible. maintenance can also be undertaken at height; repairs, installations and inspections if required by our multi skilled technicians Please Contact Us to discuss your requirements.
External Building Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Wigan | Bolton | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West
Why Choose HLS Cleaning?
- 100% satisfaction on all cleaning works – references and testimonials are available.
- We use only qualified and experienced technicians.
- HLS Cleaning utilise only the very best and up to date pressure washing and steam cleaning technologies, using Honda powered machines for quality and reliability. Why settle for second best when you can have the best?
- We use plain vehicles when required, this ensures that we could sub contract under your company banner if required.
- HLS Cleaning are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; this ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- Full Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Method Statements are produced for all works.
- All work at height cleaning technicians hold Powered Access Licences (PAL) (IPAF) and valid CSCS Cards.
- HLS Cleaning are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability.
- HLS Cleaning pride ourselves on attention to detail and always aim to exceed our clients expectations.
- We have the capability to mobilise and undertake cleaning works nationwide.
Commercial and Industrial Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West and Beyond…