HLS Cleaning offer our clients and effective and responsive Graffiti Removal Service throughout the North West.
We remove paint and graffiti from all surfaces without causing damage and without leaving ghosting.
Our teams are fully equipped with all the necessary products needed to complete this task and use only environmentally friendly materials.
We are able to remove graffiti from any area, regardless of location or height including:
- Metal shutters
- Railway bridges
Our team of technicians are fully trained and use only the best products and steam cleaning equipment to ensure an excellent and aesthetically pleasing finish.
For difficult to reach areas such as railway bridges and underpasses we are able to utilise our fully trained work at height technicians to access and remove graffiti in a safe and controlled manner.
We operate three self contained vehicles which carry their own water and power supplies enabling them to clean virtually anywhere at any time, our steam cleaning machinery operates at up to 150 degrees ensuring that even the most stubborn graffiti can be removed easily and, our hoses are capable of reaching up to 120 metres in any direction, again ensuring that we can access any area.
To discuss our Graffiti Removal services please Contact Us.
- Commercial Pressure Washing Contractors (covering the North West and beyond)
- Commercial Pressure Washing (retail units, schools, restaurants, public houses)
- Industrial Pressure Washing (factories, warehouses)
- High Level Pressure Washing
- Professional Steam Cleaning
- Cladding and Fascia Cleaning
- Car Park Cleaning
- Chewing Gum Removal
- Graffiti Removal
Our professional pressure washing technicians are available throughout the North West; we use the latest high powered machinery; pressure washers and steam cleaners. Our technicians are IRATA (rope access) and IPAF (powered access) trained to ensure that we can access all high level areas if necessary.
Graffiti Removal in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West
Why Choose HLS Cleaning?
- 100% satisfaction on all cleaning works – references and testimonials are available.
- We use only qualified and experienced technicians.
- HLS Cleaning utilise only the very best and up to date pressure washing and steam cleaning technologies, using Honda powered machines for quality and reliability. Why settle for second best when you can have the best?
- We use plain vehicles when required, this ensures that we could sub contract under your company banner if required.
- HLS Cleaning are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; this ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- Full Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Method Statements are produced for all works.
- All work at height cleaning technicians hold Powered Access Licences (PAL) (IPAF) and valid CSCS Cards.
- HLS Cleaning are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability.
- HLS Cleaning pride ourselves on attention to detail and always aim to exceed our clients expectations.
- We have the capability to mobilise and undertake cleaning works nationwide.
Commercial and Industrial Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West and Beyond…