Commercial Gutter Cleaning
HLS Cleaning provide high level gutter cleaning to commercial and industrial premises throughout the North West and beyond.
We provide gutter cleaning to:
- Office Complexes
- Shopping Sectors
- Stadiums / Arenas
- And many more buildings facilities.
Our in house team of commercial cleaning technicians, powered access technicians and rope access technicians can access your gutters in all areas, in any place and at any height.
Gutter cleaning is essential; overflowing gutters, blocked rainwater pipes and surface water drainage all have the potential to cause damage.
We clean gutters in the traditional manner and don’t usually rely on equipment such as gutter vacs and gutter brushes, that are often unreliable. We access the gutters close up; in our experience this is the only effective way of cleaning, especially if vegetation is present – you would be surprised at the amount of occasions that we have discovered trees growing out of gutters!
Following the removal of vegetation and any organic growth we are able to apply our pressure washing and steam cleaning equipment to the gutters and down-pipes to ensure they are 100% clean and clear.
We would normally recommend that gutters are cleaned twice yearly; ideally in Spring and Autumn. This will ensure that your gutters are clear all year round and prevent and damage or leakage in the Winter months.
We can also provide:
Gutter Repairs – from simple maintenance to replacement of lengths of gutters and downpipes.
Gutter Inspections – we can provide a full inspection and survey of your gutters, at any height. All inspections will include a photographic report complete with any identified actions for maintenance or improvement.
Roof Inspections – Our technicians can assess your roof spaces and advise on any maintenance or repairs required in order to ensure it’s safety and integrity.
HLS are a Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line approved contractor; we boast an exemplary safety record. Our clients can be sure that all works undertaken will be done so in a safe and efficient manner.
All Commercial and Industrial Cleaning Services are available throughout the North West and beyond; please Contact Us for further information or for a no obligation quotation.
- Window Cleaning
- Cladding and Fascia Cleaning
- Roof Cleaning
- Render Cleaning
- Brick Cleaning
- High Level internal Building Cleaning (atriums, roof spaces, balconies)
- External Building Cleaning
- High Level Pressure Washing
- Silo and Incinerator Cleaning
- Heritage and Listed Building Cleaning
- Graffiti Removal
- Stadium Cleaning
HLS commercial cleaning technicians are highly experienced working at height; our technicians are IRATA rope access trained and also IPAF (powered access – mobile elevated work platforms) trained ensuring that all areas are accessible. maintenance can also be undertaken at height; repairs, installations and inspections if required by our multi skilled technicians Please Contact Us to discuss your requirements.
Gutter Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Wigan | Bolton | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West
Sky Vac Commercial Gutter Cleaning
We now also provide gutter cleaning via our high reach Sky Vac cleaning machinery; this eliminates the need for expensive access equipment
Why Choose HLS Cleaning?
- 100% satisfaction on all cleaning works – references and testimonials are available.
- We use only qualified and experienced technicians.
- HLS Cleaning utilise only the very best and up to date pressure washing and steam cleaning technologies, using Honda powered machines for quality and reliability. Why settle for second best when you can have the best?
- We use plain vehicles when required, this ensures that we could sub contract under your company banner if required.
- HLS Cleaning are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; this ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- Full Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Method Statements are produced for all works.
- All work at height cleaning technicians hold Powered Access Licences (PAL) (IPAF) and valid CSCS Cards.
- HLS Cleaning are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability.
- HLS Cleaning pride ourselves on attention to detail and always aim to exceed our clients expectations.
- We have the capability to mobilise and undertake cleaning works nationwide.
Commercial and Industrial Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West and Beyond…