HLS provide industrial Factory and Warehouse cleaning services for a diverse range of industries and clients.
Our range of holistic industrial cleaning services are unique and individual for each of our clients.
Our specialist team of in house commercial cleaning technicians, pressure washing technicians and work at height technicians (IPAF, IRATA Rope Access and PASMA) ensure that the entire premises can be professionally cleaned and maintained by HLS without the need for any sub contracting of works.
HLS provide industrial cleaning technicians to provide large scale cleaning operations; we work in ambient and chilled environments and are able to thoroughly clean all racking, mezzanines, floors, walls and ceilings.
Industrial cleaning in warehouses and depots can be undertaken at anytime according to the clients request; we understand that these areas are often operating for 24 hours and we aim to provide minimal disruption.
Newly built and refurbished premises can be professionally cleaned, essentially an industrial builders clean – we always ensure that the premises exceeds our clients expectations upon handover, every time.
All external areas of warehouses and factories can be cleaned to create an excellent first impression upon arrival for staff, clients and the general public; we can clean car parks, forecourts, loading bays, communal areas, windows and cladding and fascias inclusive of any cleaning works that is required at high levels.
HLS Cleaning provide industrial factory cleaning for all industries:
- Food manufacture / preparation
Our experienced and specialist technicians are able to operate during production periods if necessary, but aim to provide minimal disruption. All aspects of factories can be cleaned including machinery and high areas.
We have prior experience of working alongside the NHS (ensuring that hygiene areas are immaculate prior to swab testing) and working within food production facilities. It is this expertise that allows us to provide immaculate cleans in sensitive areas such as food production / preparation factories, laboratories, factories and hospital / care environments.
We able to provide technicians co clean and maintain all areas; inclusive of specialist areas that require industrial rope access methods and trained technicians:
- Confined Space Entry – Cleaning and maintenance can be undertaken in confined spaces; our technicians are trained for entry into high risk confined spaces and use rope access techniques to access the areas safely in accordance with The Confined Spaces Regulations 1997.
- Silo and Incinerator Cleaning – Our technicians can clean and maintain both the internal and external elements of silo’s and incinerator’s using industrial rope access techniques; this ensures that all areas are accessible.
- Atrium Works – Our technicians can access all areas of internal atrium’s using industrial rope access techniques to clean and maintain high areas. this is particularly important in areas of food production and preparation to prevent contamination through falling dust and debris.
HLS can also provide dry cleaning solutions; this is important to create a safe and breathable atmosphere, especially within confined working spaces or areas where welding is being undertaken for example.
Not only do we provide dry cleaning solutions but we can also provide confined space entry and rescue, standby safety support and effective atmosphere and gas monitoring within these environments.
Industrial Floor Cleaning:
HLS provide specialist trained technicians to operate specialist machinery such as high pressure jet / steam cleaners and scrubber dryers to thoroughly clean a variety of flooring surfaces such as concrete, cement, marble and granite. External entrances, roads and car park’s can also be thoroughly cleaned. HLS can also paint and reseal these areas according to our clients specifications.
- Production and Manufacturing Environments
- Mechanical and Electrical Environments
- High level Cleaning
- Structural Cleaning
- External industrial building cleaning
- Factory Cleaning
- Warehouse Cleaning
- Silo and Incinerator Cleaning
- Government, MOD & High Security environments
- Large public areas
- Fuel Stations – canopy cleaning, block paving clean and seal
- Waste recycling plants
- Hazardous environments
- Refineries, Railways and Dockyards
- External industrial building cleaning
Industrial Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Wigan | Bolton | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West
Why Choose HLS Cleaning?
- 100% satisfaction on all cleaning works – references and testimonials are available.
- We use only qualified and experienced technicians.
- HLS Cleaning utilise only the very best and up to date pressure washing and steam cleaning technologies, using Honda powered machines for quality and reliability. Why settle for second best when you can have the best?
- We use plain vehicles when required, this ensures that we could sub contract under your company banner if required.
- HLS Cleaning are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; this ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- Full Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Method Statements are produced for all works.
- All work at height cleaning technicians hold Powered Access Licences (PAL) (IPAF) and valid CSCS Cards.
- HLS Cleaning are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability.
- HLS Cleaning pride ourselves on attention to detail and always aim to exceed our clients expectations.
- We have the capability to mobilise and undertake cleaning works nationwide.
Commercial and Industrial Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West and Beyond…