HLS Cleaning provide thorough cleaning to both the external and internal elements of silo’s and incinerators.
Internal Silo Cleaning:
Our comprehensive silo cleaning service eliminates the chance of product spoiling and reduces the possibility of banking and bridging of the silo occurring. HLS Cleaning’s service can also involve the full cleaning of dust control units, bulk heads and discharge equipment if required.
This ensures the cost to your business of product spoilage is removed and unscheduled silo downtime is minimised helping to ensure operational efficiency is maintained.
Our specialist in house Confined Space Entry and Rescue technicians ensure safe entry and therefore safe cleaning of your silo’s; our technicians are also fully trained for utilising breathing apparatus and fully first aid trained.
We can also provide bespoke Safety Rescue Cover to allow for your own technicians to enter silo’s to provide mechanical maintenance or repairs.
External Silo Cleaning:
Whether your silo’s are located within a factory or production environment or located externally, HLS can provide a solution for the high to low level cleaning of these valuable necessities.
Silo’s located internally can be hand cleaned from top to bottom; dependent upon the environment these can also be fully sanitised to protect the safety and integrity of your products.
Externally you silo’s can be cleaned using our high pressured steam machinery; this cleaning method ensures the best results and will keep the external areas of your production facility looking aesthetically pleasing.
Silo Cleaning can be undertaken in conjunction with any of our External Building Cleaning services to ensure that the entire external areas of you factory, warehouse and business environment is visually appealing to both your staff, clients and the public.
HLS are a Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line approved contractor; we boast an exemplary safety record. Our clients can be sure that all works undertaken will be done so in a safe and efficient manner.
To discuss our Silo Cleaning services please Contact Us.
- Production and Manufacturing Environments
- Mechanical and Electrical Environments
- High level Cleaning
- Structural Cleaning
- External industrial building cleaning
- Factory Cleaning
- Warehouse Cleaning
- Silo and Incinerator Cleaning
- Government, MOD & High Security environments
- Large public areas
- Fuel Stations – canopy cleaning, block paving clean and seal
- Waste recycling plants
- Hazardous environments
- Refineries, Railways and Dockyards
- External industrial building cleaning
Silo Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Wigan | Bolton | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West
Why Choose HLS Cleaning?
- 100% satisfaction on all cleaning works – references and testimonials are available.
- We use only qualified and experienced technicians.
- HLS Cleaning utilise only the very best and up to date pressure washing and steam cleaning technologies, using Honda powered machines for quality and reliability. Why settle for second best when you can have the best?
- We use plain vehicles when required, this ensures that we could sub contract under your company banner if required.
- HLS Cleaning are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; this ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- Full Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Method Statements are produced for all works.
- All work at height cleaning technicians hold Powered Access Licences (PAL) (IPAF) and valid CSCS Cards.
- HLS Cleaning are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability.
- HLS Cleaning pride ourselves on attention to detail and always aim to exceed our clients expectations.
- We have the capability to mobilise and undertake cleaning works nationwide.
Commercial and Industrial Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West and Beyond…