HLS Cleaning specialise in the thorough cleaning of both the internal and external of warehouses; our technicians are experienced, qualified and insured to provide warehouse cleaning at any height, ensuring the safety of your warehouse and integrity of the products housed.
Our cleaning technicians have provided cleaning solutions for some of the UK’s largest and high profile warehouses and production areas and factories – our experience is second to none.
Internal Warehouse Cleaning:
HLS Cleaning technicians work in ambient and chilled environments, can clean the racking, mezzanine and high level areas. As with all of the cleaning services and disciplines that we cater for; our technician are always experienced and trained to a high standard.
Warehouse, refrigeration and food storage areas can be cleaned to high standards, including high levels of hygiene. Our techniques and solutions can be swab tested within sensitive environments to satisfy quality assurance procedures and external audits if required.
High level warehouse cleaning can be undertaken internally; our skilled IPAF (powered access) technicians can skillfully navigate around your existing storage and machinery to ensure that all areas at height are as clean as ground based areas. In extreme circumstances where access is difficult we are able to utilise our in house rope access technicians to provide cleaning to high areas and within confined spaces.
We are able to effectively clean floor surfaces using a variety of techniques:
- Use of industrial scrubber dryer machinery with carefully selected cleaning agents will ensure a clean and sanitary finish for your floor.
- Specialist floor steam cleaning, internally. This deep and thorough cleaning method will remove any and all dirt, including rubber marks and any spillages. We have designed a safe system of work to undertake this that will confine excess water and prevent condensation within your warehouse or factory environment.
Internal Warehouse cleaning is undertaken in the following areas:
- recycling and waste management facilities
- warehouse floor cleaning
- high level cleaning
- pallet bay cleaning
- racking cleaning
- cladding cleaning
- ducting cleaning
- extraction cleaning
- cold store cleaning
- freezer cleaning
- production area cleaning
- machine cleaning
- roof cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Kitchen Cleaning
HLS Cleaning are also able to provide construction cleaning (builders clean) to newly built and refurbished warehouses and factories.
External Warehouse Cleaning:
Our technicians are experienced in cleaning large external warehouse and factory areas; our expertise, equipment and techniques ensure efficiency and a quality finish. HLS Cleaning provide:
- Cladding Cleaning
- Fascia Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Car Park cleaning
- Truck Cleaning
- Trailer Cleaning
- Silo Cleaning
HLS are a Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line approved contractor; we boast an exemplary safety record. Our clients can be sure that all works undertaken will be done so in a safe and efficient manner.
To discuss our Warehouse Cleaning services please Contact Us
- Production and Manufacturing Environments
- Mechanical and Electrical Environments
- High level Cleaning
- Structural Cleaning
- External industrial building cleaning
- Factory Cleaning
- Warehouse Cleaning
- Silo and Incinerator Cleaning
- Government, MOD & High Security environments
- Large public areas
- Fuel Stations – canopy cleaning, block paving clean and seal
- Waste recycling plants
- Hazardous environments
- Refineries, Railways and Dockyards
- External industrial building cleaning
Warehouse Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Wigan | Bolton | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West
Why Choose HLS Cleaning?
- 100% satisfaction on all cleaning works – references and testimonials are available.
- We use only qualified and experienced technicians.
- HLS Cleaning utilise only the very best and up to date pressure washing and steam cleaning technologies, using Honda powered machines for quality and reliability. Why settle for second best when you can have the best?
- We use plain vehicles when required, this ensures that we could sub contract under your company banner if required.
- HLS Cleaning are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; this ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- Full Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Method Statements are produced for all works.
- All work at height cleaning technicians hold Powered Access Licences (PAL) (IPAF) and valid CSCS Cards.
- HLS Cleaning are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability.
- HLS Cleaning pride ourselves on attention to detail and always aim to exceed our clients expectations.
- We have the capability to mobilise and undertake cleaning works nationwide.
Commercial and Industrial Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West and Beyond…