HLS Cleaning provide both a local and national window cleaning service:
HLS specialise in the window cleaning of commercial premises, particularly those compromising of numerous storeys / floors. We provide a specialist service that allows for access and technical expertise regardless of the geography, environmental factors or structural constraints of a building.
Reach and Wash:
HLS utilise reach and wash window cleaning equipment to effectively clean windows up to and including five storeys high. A pure water fed pole system is used by our experienced technicians. We can utilise our van mounted boilers to produce warm water and steam if necessary to effectively remove stubborn window staining. This system can also be used to provide cladding cleaning for mildly stained areas.
HLS utilise our in house rope access technicians to efficiently clean any windows and frames at height. Using traditional window cleaning methods at height, up close is the most effective way to clean your premises windows.
Our rope access technicians are highly trained and experienced. They always work in a team (minimum of two) to ensure safety and high standards.
HLS are also able to provide a cladding and fascia cleaning service; whilst cleaning your windows why not have the full external of your building cleaned periodically? HLS can access all cladding, fascias and gutters at any height using our trained and experienced Rope Access and / or Powered Access technicians.
Commercial window cleaning can be undertaken periodically according to our clients specifications; HLS will be happy to advise upon the optimum frequency of this if required.
Commercial window and high level cleaning is available throughout the North West and beyond; Manchester, Liverpool, Preston and Blackburn
Local Window Cleaning:
Based In Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool, HLS can provide a traditional window cleaning service and reach and wash window cleaning service in the local area periodically dependent upon our clients wishes. Please Contact Us for further information or for a no obligation assessment and quotation.
HLS are a Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line approved contractor; we boast an exemplary safety record. Our clients can be sure that all works undertaken will be done so in a safe and efficient manner.
To discuss our Window Cleaning services please Contact Us.
- Window Cleaning
- Cladding and Fascia Cleaning
- Roof Cleaning
- Render Cleaning
- Brick Cleaning
- High Level internal Building Cleaning (atriums, roof spaces, balconies)
- External Building Cleaning
- High Level Pressure Washing
- Silo and Incinerator Cleaning
- Heritage and Listed Building Cleaning
- Graffiti Removal
- Stadium Cleaning
HLS commercial cleaning technicians are highly experienced working at height; our technicians are IRATA rope access trained and also IPAF (powered access – mobile elevated work platforms) trained ensuring that all areas are accessible. maintenance can also be undertaken at height; repairs, installations and inspections if required by our multi skilled technicians Please Contact Us to discuss your requirements.
Window Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Wigan | Bolton | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West
Why Choose HLS Cleaning?
- 100% satisfaction on all cleaning works – references and testimonials are available.
- We use only qualified and experienced technicians.
- HLS Cleaning utilise only the very best and up to date pressure washing and steam cleaning technologies, using Honda powered machines for quality and reliability. Why settle for second best when you can have the best?
- We use plain vehicles when required, this ensures that we could sub contract under your company banner if required.
- HLS Cleaning are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; this ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- Full Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Method Statements are produced for all works.
- All work at height cleaning technicians hold Powered Access Licences (PAL) (IPAF) and valid CSCS Cards.
- HLS Cleaning are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability.
- HLS Cleaning pride ourselves on attention to detail and always aim to exceed our clients expectations.
- We have the capability to mobilise and undertake cleaning works nationwide.
Commercial and Industrial Cleaning in Blackpool | Preston | Blackburn | Lancaster | Morecambe | Manchester | Liverpool | Warrington | Lancashire | Cheshire | Merseyside | North West and Beyond…